You love trekking, travelling?
Are you fitness freak person?
Do you love to explore and visit new places around the world?
YES, then have you got an opportunity to visit the most beautiful place on earth – THE HIMALAYAS!!!!??
NO, then its high time you should take a break and go on your Himalaya trek.
1) ‘Explore the UnExplored’ and natural beauty
Out of our concrete buildings and Jungles, you will be able to explore natural beauty and unexplored routes of Himalayas. You will appreciate the creation of biggest architecture – Almighty.
2) Coming out of comfort zone
Going to Himalayas, where you need to leave all your comforts at home. No bed to sleep but tent And mattress , no mineral water but flowing water stream, no Bath or Brush, no CCD Coffee, but instead simple hot tea, no Rajbhog food, but simple soup, you will learn to be adjustable and flexible according to the nature and environment conditions.
3) Start appreciating small small things
When you drop by in a lonely, but peaceful place where no phone call from your office, No Internet, only silent hills, flowing water, small kids playing around, this is real place to discover yourself and one will feel happy and satisfied for whatever one has.
4) Meet, indulge and explore local culture, people, Food, traditions
5) Endurance and challenge yourself
6) I Can’t, But WE CAN!!!:
- When on Trek, no one is “you” or “me”, it always “we”.
- Sharing, caring, helping, achieving.
- Moving ahead as team, co-operating as a team, sacrificing and achieving the summit together gives victorious and glorious feeling.
- It feels great when we complete the trek successfully, but it feels best when our group achieves it together.